We provide a range of executive, professional and personal development coaching options. Our goal is to support our clients as they move beyond where they are at, whether in terms of improved performance or the search for a new position.
Topics may include:
- Improving Relationships with Peers
- Women in Leadership
- Developing Direct Reports
- Career Development
- Managing Conflict
- Dealing with Change and Transition
- Managing your Boss
- Diversity Awareness
- Performance Management
- Determining College Pathways
“Follow Your Dreams Or You Will Spend The Rest Of Your Life Working For Someone Who Did”Carrie Falzone
By using a simple, pragmatic and challenging process, we help our clients recognize their desired outcomes and create a realistic action plan to achieve results. We believe in confidentiality, integrity and authenticity. The journey will be fun, satisfying and ultimately rewarding.
Executive Coaching Services
Working together we will break any mental blocks to your achieving results and your true success. We will focus on the following services:
- Compassion, deep listening, and an outside perspective to help you weather these challenging times.
- Leadership development for executive women and emerging leaders at all levels and industries.
- Executive coaching to clarify goals and help leaders effectively communicate, influence, and negotiate.
- Women’s career coaching, including assessment, self-reflection, and resources for career transitions.
- Understanding and support for women moving forward after a job loss or other stressful situations.
Executive Coaching For Women
Gender shouldn’t be a factor in whether or not a person can be a great leader — a person’s leadership abilities should depend on their individual strengths and personality traits. However, in many cases, women aren’t encouraged to take on leadership roles as often as their male counterparts, contributing to an imbalance of who’s in power. I am passionate about coaching women and helping them succeed. Here is a bit more about why executive coaching for women is important:
- We know that having more women on boards and in top leadership positions improves organizational performance, return on investment (ROI), and rankings on all kinds of metrics.
- Professional Coaching can help women excel in all areas of life.
- As a Leadership Coach for women, I believe that the world would be a better place with more diversity in our leadership ranks!
Executive Leadership Coaching
Barbara McMahan operates Atticus Consulting LLC in Cincinnati, Ohio. The company was founded in 2003 as an HR & Organizational Development firm committed to creating leadership solutions and empowering productive professionals. As her work has expanded, she often travels to meet with clients across the US, in areas such as San Francisco & New York.
While coaching was once viewed as a tool to address under-performance, it is now more widely used as a means to maximize performance and retain top producers. Barbara’s executive coaching works by combining real-world, high-level business experience with emotional intelligence and communication skills that lead to lasting, results-getting change.